This is a really great recipe for making really chewy chocolate chip cookies.
You Will Need:
160g of All- Purpose Flour
230g (2 sticks) of Unsalted Butter
1/2 teaspoon of Baking Powder/Baking Soda
65g of White Sugar
130g of Brown Sugar
1 teaspoon of Salt
2 teaspoons of Vanilla Extract
2 Large Eggs
Some chocolate chips (as many as you like, but I recommend 250g)
1. Preheat your oven to 175 Degrees Celsius ( 50 Degrees Farenhiet)
2. In a bowl, mix the flour and the baking soda.
3. In another bowl, mix the brown sugar, white sugar, and butter. (For this step, I advise you to use an electric whisk if you have one)
4. Add the vanilla, salt and eggs to the sugar and butter mixture. Beat until it’s well mixed, then add the flour.
5. Add the chocolate chips to the mix.
Now we have our cookie dough!
6. Drop tablespoon-sized balls of dough onto a baking tray lined with grease paper.
7. Bake until the cookies are golden around the edges, but still soft in the middle, or for 8-10 minutes.
8. Remove the cookies from the oven and let them cool on a wire rack.