This is so simple to make as it’s basically white chocolate with Oreos! It’s delicious and so easy!
What you will need:
- 285g of white chocolate chips
- 15 Oreos (and 3 for topping)
Here’s what to do:
- Line an 8×8 pan/baking tray with parchment paper
- Put the chocolate in a double boiler (a bowl on top a pot filled with hot water), then stir until the chocolate is completely melted.
- Wait for the chocolate to cool for 5 minutes, then add pieces of Oreos, and stir the mixture.
- Pour the mixture into the pan or baking tray and use a knife or spatula to smooth it out.
- Chop the remaining 3 Oreos finely, and put them on top of the bark.
- Put it in the fridge for 15 minutes until the bark is hard.
- Gently lift the whole block of bark out of the pan by holding onto the parchment paper